Emails attributes' mapping not always working
I created a document library in Sharepoint using column name as defined in the OPM documentation --> emSubject, emTo, EmFrom, ...
For some of my mails it is working. The SP database gets well the meta data.
For some others not. Meta data is empty !
I did a logging but i do not see any error.
I can provide it if needed (but preferably in private message)
Thank you for your help
Axel Palmaers commented
I've sent the log by email a few seconds ago
Thanks for your support
Thank you for your inquiry.
Could you please enable logging via OnePlaceMail Settings , Outlook, Enable Application Support.
Please close / reopen Outlook.
Please carry out the steps to get the scenario you described above, and please send this to mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org .