OnePlaceMail (Desktop)

1. Meeting Requests

Does anyone else have the need to save meeting requests from outlook? We have staff that put agenda items and actions in the body of the meeting request therefore need to save it to meet recordkeeping requirements. When we try prior to accepting the request we get an unspported items error.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Feature Done  ·  1 comment  ·  Issue  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Allow the ability to save unsupported items

We need to save itms such as read-reciept, calendar acceptances/declines and other systems generated emails in to Oneplacemail.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. opening .eml once saved to SharePoint Online

When I save an email to SharePoint and try to open the file, the only option I have is to save. Can I open the file directly in the browser or with outlook without saving first?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Issue  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Multiple e-mail copy/move should run in the background

Multiple e-mail copy/move should Run in the background and release Outlook for continued workflow. It can then notify you once completed if requested.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hey George!

I am pleased to update this request with the information that OnePlaceMail & OnePlaceDocs now supports background upload. This means the user can keep using Outlook while the save is completed.

Kind regards

Elissa

5. Change default filename in 7.0

We have downloaded the OnePlace Solutions 7.0 version and have set it up so that we can send emails to SharePoint 2010 on prem. Metadata columns are being filled in correctly, but we are trying to change the filename to subjectdate receivedsubject, but don't know where to change this. In the 6.6 administration guide they give different XML files than in the 7 version. Which XML file needs to be altered to achieve this?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Feature Done  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Outlook Calendar integration (insert item from sharepoint to calendar appointment)

When creating a calendar appointment for a meeting, I would like to insert an item from SharePoint in the same way that I can do when creating a new email. is this possible?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Hide Saving to SharePoint popup window

Hello

Is there a way to hide or disable the Saving to SharePoint popup window when saving an email to SharePoint?

https://d2r1vs3d9006ap.cloudfront.net/s3_images/1414386/SavingtoSharePoint.png?1463007785

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hey Patrick

we’re excited to update this request, with the confirmation that the save to SharePoint pop up window no longer appears. From release 7.5, the save is completed in the background.

Thank you for your suggestion!

Kind regards

Elissa

8. Wait time when saving eMail to SharePoint in the cloud

I have been using OnePlaceMail and now OnePlaceSolutions for a few years and love it - thank you!

My SharePoint site is via Microsoft Online/Office 365. Like most of us, I spend a lot of time communicating through email and I save nearly all of it! Some days this can add up to dozens of emails in any day from many senders and to many recipients. There has always been one thing bothersome to me. The lag time from when I start saving an email to OPS and when it is complete. This may seem like a small issue but…

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Issue  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi Dan

I am able to update this topic with some good news – from release 7.5, OnePlace Solutions now supports background upload. This means you can move/copy your emails to SharePoint and the save will complete in the background.

To download this release, please click here: https://www.oneplacesolutions.com/downloads.html

Thank you so much for your feedback – its really appreciated, and thank you for using OnePlaceMail!

Kind regards

Elissa

9. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Query  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Insert from Sharepoint (Having a filter to find your file/s to attach to email)

Hello in the newer versions will there be a way to filter (similar to sharepoint) when using the insert from sharepoint (oneplacemail)? You can imagine when using Document Libraries with no folders (best pratise) that it can be very hard to find a file when you have hundreds and hundreds of files. Thoughts?

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Issue  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

OnePlaceMail (Desktop)

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base