The OnePlaceMail Store App currently has the following account requirements:
- The Mail account must be an Office 365 Organization (Work or School) account
- The SharePoint site(s) that you are saving mail/attachments to must be part of the same Office 365 tenant as your Mail account
The following environments are not supported:
- On premises SharePoint servers
- On premises Exchange Mail servers
- Saving mail/attachments where the Mail account and SharePoint are in different Office 365 tenants
- Ensure you check the “Keep me signed in” checkbox on the login screen
- Use the About OnePlaceMail | Sign out of Office 365 option in the app.
- Clear browser cookies if you are accessing using Outlook Web Access
- Clear Internet Explorer and Edge browser cache(s) if you are using Desktop Outlook on Windows
- Clear the Outlook for Mac cache
There is a known issue with ADFS and Desktop Outlook 2013 (this issue is related to IE11 which is used by Outlook 2013). To confirm this is your issue, you should be able to sign-in and use the app using Outlook Web Access in a Chrome or Firefox web browser.