OnePlaceMail for Outlook App

Please let us know what you love, and would like to see!
Download from AppSource: https://appsource.microsoft.com/en-gb/product/office/WA104380723

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Stuck on signing in

I used to be able to use the Outlook app no problem, but recently after I got back from a vacation, the app gets stuck signing in to Office365. I have already signed out and signed back in again for the Office programs as a whole and the OnePlaceMail app specifically, but this did not help. Anyone know of a way to fix this?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

3 comments  ·  Outlook Windows  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Saving filename to allow period ("."), comma (",") and other allowable characters

I save files using YYYY.MM.DD format, however, OnePlace does not allow that naming convention.

I like the reply with links option, but while I wait for that (i.e., uploading files) and then do another task (like open another email), I can't see that option or email with links. If I want to get back to that reply with links, I need to re-upload all the files, overwrite the files, wait, and repeat the process. It's a great feature, but there should be an easier way to reply with links.

Finally, when saving from Outlook, if I "get back to work"…

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Being Considered  ·  1 comment  ·  Outlook Windows  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Hi, I just

Hi, I just purhcased OneplaceEmail for outlook and the subscription ID is not working for users. Can someone please help out with this?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Outlook Windows  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Need to be able to view and open files on the same app.

Great you can save emails - but what about being able to drag and drop, open and edit files? Harmon ie do all of this but doesn't work well

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Answered  ·  1 comment  ·  Outlook Windows  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Add an option to force people to save emails

Have an option which forces people to save their emails when they send them into SharePoint

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Outlook Windows  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base