Skip to content

OnePlaceMail for Outlook App

Please let us know what you love, and would like to see!
Download from AppSource: https://appsource.microsoft.com/en-gb/product/office/WA104380723

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

3 results found

1. Space in between 2 words in search gets auto-deleted if you type first letter of next word too slow, making unsearchable

If you type 2 words in the search box of Outlook plug-in such as "John Doe" (with a space in between the 2 words) and you type the first letter of the next word too slow or if you pause to type it, (when typing out the "D" for Doe), then it will cause the intended space to get automatically deleted and push the 2 words together which causes it to become all one word and becomes a new word and unsearchable. It goes from the intended "John Doe" with a space to the unintended "JohnDoe" without a space and…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. search words should still produce file even if the word is not finished being spelled out

When you start to type out a word in the search box such as "Smith Marianne" the item will not pull up until you have finished typing out the entire word. If you have only typed out "Smith Ma" then there are no search results. Even if you type out as far as "Smith Marian" without the "ne" at the end, there are still no search results. Only after you have typed out the full last name and then the full first name, then it appears. Like this "Smith Marianne". Or if you type out the full name "Smith" by…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Saving filename to allow period ("."), comma (",") and other allowable characters

I save files using YYYY.MM.DD format, however, OnePlace does not allow that naming convention.

I like the reply with links option, but while I wait for that (i.e., uploading files) and then do another task (like open another email), I can't see that option or email with links. If I want to get back to that reply with links, I need to re-upload all the files, overwrite the files, wait, and repeat the process. It's a great feature, but there should be an easier way to reply with links.

Finally, when saving from Outlook, if I "get back to work"…

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base