OnePlaceMail (Desktop)

1. No template in site collection after installing on Office 365 with Danish language settings

Hi,

We want to test OnePlaceMail, but we are a little bit stuck at the moment. I can see in this forum, that our problem isn't something new and from what I read we need a template that has our language settings instead of the English that is default.

If this is a know problem for all non-English setups, why don't you just provide a download library where people can download the templates they need.

Please provide us with a template that is usable in a Danish enviroment.

Thank you,

Henri

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Issue  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Attempting to expand library throws: Object reference not set to an instance of an object error and not all folders are displayed

I have one particular library with 30 folders below root level. When expanding this library, an error is thrown: Object reference not set to an instance of an object. and not all folders are displayed. On some computers, people can see maybe 10 folders, on others it can be as little as one. Here is the error in full:

An error has occurred retrieving folder information for the list: https://titlestone.sharepoint.com/B Not Progressing. Some folders for this list/library may not be available for selection.

Error: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

Application: Scinaptic.OnePlaceMail.API.ClientIntegration

Method: Scinaptic.OnePlaceMail.API.ClientIntegration.spListTreeNode a(System.Xml.XmlNode, Scinaptic.OnePlaceMail.API.ClientIntegration.spListTreeNode)

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Being Considered  ·  3 comments  ·  Issue  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Drag & Drop Features of Discussion Boards Plus Popup Metadata Capturing

This is what I was looking for in OPM, please let me know if this is possible:

(1) Drag & Drop multiple related emails and saved as on post in SharePoint 2010

(2) Have a popup to allow users to enter metadata

Thank you!! I really hope OPM can do this... fingers crossed...

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Being Considered  ·  1 comment  ·  Issue  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. subject lines that have initial white space

Subject lines with initial white space.

[RE: Scinaptic - Express edition downloaded CRM:0007514] works

[ RE: Scinaptic - Express edition downloaded CRM:0007514] does not work and gets error message. attached screenshot. Is there additional custom stripping needed for this? Please kindly let me know. Much appreciated. https://d2r1vs3d9006ap.cloudfront.net/s3_images/938879/initialwhitespaceinsubjectline.png?1376080589

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Issue  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Error during move from an outlook folder to a sharepoint location

During an email messages move from an outlook folder to a sharepoint location, I got this error :

An error has occurred closing the OnePlaceMail application.

Error: Array index out of bounds.

Application: Microsoft Outlook

Method: System.Object get_Item(System.Object)

Stack Trace: at Microsoft.Office.Interop.Outlook.Selection.get_Item(Object Index)

at FileToWSSOutlookAddIn.ThisAddIn.moveToSharePointButton_Click(OPMRecentLocation moveToRecentLocation)

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11 comments  ·  Issue  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. browsing OPM folders via Outlook AllMinimal.aspx??

Sorry, something went wrong. This error message is within Outlook trying to browse to OPM Managed OPM folders in Sharepoint. Using OnePlaceMail Email Library. when adding Apps to SharePoint. I noticed when clicking refresh multiple times the address suffix is: AllMinimal.aspx?? but if it was "AllItems.aspx" its should work? https://d2r1vs3d9006ap.cloudfront.net/s3_images/937428/FileNotFound.png?1375828252

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8 comments  ·  Issue  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. (400) Bad Request

The remote server returned and error: (400) Bad Request. When i Copy to or Move to Sharepoint? Thinking Column configuration is not matching? Using SPF2013 Preview and OPM Express Release 6.4.2 (Build 25.0.2 - Outlook 2010)

fyi: followed adding sandboxed procedure and Page 40 admin guide to populate the central column mapping list. https://d2r1vs3d9006ap.cloudfront.net/s3_images/937319/400BadRequest.png?1375819341

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8 comments  ·  Issue  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Can't open folder in 6.4.2 version

Hi,

Since upgrade to 6.4.2 (from 6.3), have an error,

when select location to save the document, I click on the '+' to open the folder (this is a Document Set), and stuck in 'Loading...'

I catch the error with Fiddler util.

When call '/vtibin/client.svc/ProcessQuery'

Get json:

"SchemaVersion":"14.0.0.0","LibraryVersion":"14.0.6108.5000","ErrorInfo":{

"ErrorMessage":"The '=' character, hexadecimal value 0x3D, cannot be included in a name. Line 1, position 58.","ErrorValue":null,"ErrorCode":-1,"ErrorTypeName":"System.Xml.XmlException".

I have Express Edition , Sharepoint 2010, outlook 2010 (x86).

Thanks for help.

Amit https://d2r1vs3d9006ap.cloudfront.net/s3_images/936353/onePlaceError.png?1375688632

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  Issue  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Delay when using a BCS based external data column

SharePoint 2010

OPM Client 6.4.2

Server Side Components 6.4.1 (I couldn't locate 6.4.2 version of server side components..)

We're experiencing a delay when using a BCS based external data column. This does reference a large list (77,685 records) but the list view in SharePoint has been set to only return 100 rows and doesn't have the delay.

When using the lookup column in SharePoint under document properties the lookup list returns a warning "Too many results have been returned. This results set may be incomplete or truncated" but the lookup appears straight away and once we enter a value in…

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Issue  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. What is the meaning of "OnePlaceMail Deletion" in the Outlook categories column

A couple of emails that have been transfeerred to Sharepoint via OPM have now the following text in the Categories column - I cant find an explanation of the meaning of this comment - can you clarify for me please

https://d2r1vs3d9006ap.cloudfront.net/s3_images/927344/Capture.JPG?1374108807

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Answered  ·  7 comments  ·  Issue  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Is it possible to hide "content type" from the OnePlaceMail save dialog?

Is it possible to hide "conent type" from the OMP save dialog? Let it just take the first standard content type?

Currently using v6.4.2

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Issue  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. OnePlaceMail not loading in Outlook

Hi,

One one client PC OnePlaceMail is not loading in Outlook. I have installed the latest version 6.4.2 but still nothing.

I followed the KB from Scinaptic en now when I try to enable OnePlaceMail and I see the error shown below.

I thought it had something to do with VSTO but I have installed this, repaired it, nothing...

Any idea?

Root element is missing.

Exception Text

System.Xml.XmlException: Root element is missing.

at System.Xml.XmlTextReaderImpl.Throw(Exception e)

at System.Xml.XmlTextReaderImpl.ParseDocumentContent()

at System.Xml.XmlTextReaderImpl.Read()

at System.Xml.XmlLoader.Load(XmlDocument doc, XmlReader reader, Boolean preserveWhitespace)

at System.Xml.XmlDocument.Load(XmlReader reader)

at System.Xml.XmlDocument.Load(String filename)

at Scinaptic.OnePlaceMail.API.Core.ExceptionDialog..ctor(String briefProblemDescriptionForUser, Exception ex)

at FileToWSSOutlookAddIn.ThisAddIn.b(Object A…

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Bug Resolved  ·  3 comments  ·  Issue  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Outlook hangs after short time if OnePlaceMail is installed.

Have tested on Win7/OL2010 and Win8/OL2013. Both hang.

Seems to start OK and can use features but after a while OL completely hangs. The PC/other apps continue OK. Only way out is to 'End task' in task manager.

Any ideas

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Bug Resolved  ·  2 comments  ·  Issue  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Update has broken my SharePoint Connection - I now see Error: (500) Internal Server Error

I've been using OnePlaceMail successfully for months, I've recently updated the Express Edition to the latest version 6.4 but it's broken my SharePoint Connections, I now see Error: (500) Internal Server Error. I've tried all the obvious things such as removing the connections etc.

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Bug Resolved  ·  5 comments  ·  Issue  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Prompting even though unchecked

I have unchecked the "Prompt to save" boxes, but OnePlaceMail is still prompting after sending. Help me make it stop, please!

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Issue  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. License Error Location notice - Office 2007

When attempting to store a file - on a Office 2007 environment - the following "error" notice was displayed. It appeared to be a warning only as the user was able to progress.

title - The license has not been specified in Outlook OnePlaceMail Settings / Licensing / Enterprise Edition / Licence Location - please specify the license location and attempt the save operation again.

We have no problems with 2010.

https://d2r1vs3d9006ap.cloudfront.net/s3_images/914725/license.jpg?1371603441

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Bug Resolved  ·  3 comments  ·  Issue  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. error occurring when saving emails to sharepoint through ONEPLACEMAIL

When saving an email to sharepoint the following error comes up

Object reference not set to an instance of an object

This error has only just happened not sure if it has happened after an update to SharePoint

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Bug Resolved  ·  1 comment  ·  Issue  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Error opening Outlook

Users on a Terminal Server are receiving this error when opening Outlook: https://d2r1vs3d9006ap.cloudfront.net/s3_images/912424/error.png?1371100995

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Bug Resolved  ·  1 comment  ·  Issue  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Custom Columns not showing up on "Copy to Sharepoint" function

I am using the express version and I have mapped all my columns so that the upload works perfect. The only thing I noticed is that my "Custom List" has a column that has a lookup into another list. I don't seem to be able to get this to show up when uploading emails to the sharepoint 2010 server. Did I miss something in my config. I could have sworn that it showed up at one time. I did create the list for the mappings, did I maybe not map something to that column so it won't show up?

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Error 404 after 6.4 instal

Hi have just installed 6.4 and am getting an error loading files click for details which shows the remote server returned an error (404) not found.

This occurs on all folders in the sharepoint folders, however all folders in the recent folders work.....??

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Issue  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

OnePlaceMail (Desktop)

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base