OnePlaceMail (Desktop)

1. HTTP 400 Error when copying to SharePoint

Hi, quite frequently we get a HTTP 400 error. The text is as below

An error has occurred saving the file to SharePoint.

Error: The request failed with HTTP status 400: Bad Request.

Application: Scinaptic.OnePlaceMail.API.ClientIntegration

Method: Scinaptic.OnePlaceMail.API.Core.OPMUploadResult UploadFileToSharePointXmlResult(System.Xml.XmlNode, System.String, System.String, System.String, Scinaptic.OnePlaceMail.API.Core.OPMUploadManifestFilePropertyCollection, System.String, Boolean, System.String, System.String, System.String, System.String, Boolean, System.Object)

Stack Trace: at Scinaptic.OnePlaceMail.API.ClientIntegration.OPMServerSP2007.UploadFileToSharePointXmlResult(XmlNode listitem, String strPath, String strFile, String strDestination, OPMUploadManifestFilePropertyCollection metaData, String serviceUrl, Boolean performAutoCheckin, String docLibUrl, String docLibId, String destContentTypeBaseType, String listItemId, Boolean overwriteExistingFiles, Object uploadCacheObject)

at Scinaptic.OnePlaceMail.API.ClientIntegration.FrmMain.a()

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Being Considered  ·  2 comments  ·  Issue  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Issue  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Lookup Fields give false second option

When using those selection fields where you select a specific dataset, when uploading an Email to SharePoint we have the following problem:

After having selected the value, another selection box appears, which makes no sense, as only one value may be selected.

https://d2r1vs3d9006ap.cloudfront.net/s3images/1024183/2014-02-18112755.png?1392719371

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Being Considered  ·  3 comments  ·  Issue  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Set permissions in SharePoint automatically

I would suggest a new Feature:

If I store files on SharePoint and I want to send a document from SharePoint to a mail-receipient who has no Access to the library there should be an Option to automatically assign permissions to the document.

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Being Considered  ·  3 comments  ·  Issue  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Error message when starting: Problem refreshing recent locations

Hi folks, I'm getting this error when Outlook starts:

There was a problem refreshing OnePlaceMail recent locations

Error: Could not complete the operation. One or more parameter values are not valid.

Application: Microsoft Outlook

Method: Void set_Name(System.String)

Stack Trace: at Microsoft.Office.Interop.Outlook.MAPIFolder.set_Name(String Name)

at FileToWSSOutlookAddIn.ThisAddIn.RefreshRecentOutlookFoldersFromConfigFile(String configFilePath, Boolean isStartup)

Any idea how I can fix this?

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Being Considered  ·  4 comments  ·  Issue  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. How do I add a SharePoint site using httpS ?!

Credentials are not accepted.

Error 401

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Issue  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Custom Document Libraries Missing in connected site collection

I have an Office 365 site, migrated from earlier Office 365, and most of the libraries are not shown when I create a site collection connection. Is there a limitation on custom content types in document libraries?

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Bug Resolved  ·  3 comments  ·  Issue  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Configuring Credentials to connect to Hosted Sharepoint Instance

Hello I am attempting to configure OnePlaceMail Express to work with an Intermedia hosted Sharepoint instance. The login credentials for the sharepoint database DO NOT require a Domain, only a login name and password. When I attempt to configure this in Outlook 2010 OnePlacemail insists that I provide an Active Directory Domain. I have tried \ and * and though they are accepted I still cannot connect to the sharepoint site to manage folders. Is there any type of workaround?

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Issue  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. After manually creating site columns and content type unable see content type in the create new library dialog.

Unable to install the sandbox solution due to permissions so I have followed the instructions to create the site columns and content type manually. The OnePlaceMail Email content type does not show in the dialog for creating new libraries in Sharepoint 2010. Is there a template to upload?

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Issue  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Attachments bigger than 35mb - No prompt to save to Sharepoint

OnePlaceMail does not prompt to save a file attachment that's greater than 35mb. Is this a limitation with the product?

Instead the standard Outlook message : "The file you're attaching is bigger than the server allows." is displayed.

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Being Considered  ·  7 comments  ·  Issue  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. issue with bulk upload - Windows path error

One of our users has a problem with the bulk upload function. He has sucsessfully uploaded 120 pdf files. No issue. He has tried 3 and 4 files from thsi area - no problem but when he tried the following selection he encountered this error - have you any ideas what is wrong with the selection ?

https://d2r1vs3d9006ap.cloudfront.net/s3_images/984086/files.jpg?1384228638" rel="nofollow">

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Bug Resolved  ·  3 comments  ·  Issue  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Is it posible to add Email Tracking to the tool

When I safe and file an email tot SharePoint during sending it would be great if the reply of that e-mail will be automatically saved to that same location and builds up an e-mail conversation trail in SharePoint.

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Being Considered  ·  5 comments  ·  Issue  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. FIPS error

I'm getting this error: Has anyone seen it before?

Error: This implementation is not part of the Windows Platform FIPS validated cryptographic algorithms.

We are FIPS enabled environment. What do we need to do to fix this.

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Issue  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Javascript error when click on the folder in outlook 2010

I have a JavaScript problem when i click on Outlook 2010 to the web interface.

The version of the Scinaptic One is 6.5.0.

The error is : Bibliothèque non inscrite. https://d2r1vs3d9006ap.cloudfront.net/s3images/965374/javascripterror.png?1380641751

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Bug Resolved  ·  0 comments  ·  Issue  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Installed for 32 bit Outlook 2013 (Office 365). Do not see it as addon.

Hello:

I just installed OnePlaceMail Express edition for Outlook 2013 (32 bit) and then rebooted the system. I do not see any sign (as addon in Outlook). I am using Office 365. I will appreciate your help.

>> Ramesh Kamath, Milwaukee, WI

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Issue  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Too many automatic redirects

I'm getting an error complaining that there are too many automatic redirects when I select a folder. I just updated to the latest version. I didn't have this issue before. https://d2r1vs3d9006ap.cloudfront.net/s3_images/962897/OnePlaceError.PNG?1380217753

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Being Considered  ·  4 comments  ·  Issue  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Error in XML document when viewing Location Content

Hi there

My situation arises when I am in Outlook and I try to save an email to SharePoint.

I click on the library I want to save to and get an error in the Location Content tab for that library. It says "There is an error in XML document (259,2068)."

Can you help with what this error might mean or where I should be looking to solve it?

Thank you very much.

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Bug Resolved  ·  13 comments  ·  Issue  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Documents interlinkage

Can you please somehow add document linkage functionality? This is really something which is missing in the SP and it would be a huge benefit.

Idea is to have additional column in the SP document library, where "Linked Documents" (as hyperlinks - either to the document properties or the document itself) would be inserted. This can be done while assigning meta-tags by click on the Location content -> Finding appropriate document and by performing the right click using an option "Link the document". Automatically filename of that document would appear with hyperlink (using Document ID) in the "Linked Documents" property…

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Being Considered  ·  2 comments  ·  Issue  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Problem with folder tree display

I have Outlook 2013 connected to Sharepoint 365. Installed sandbox in Sharepoint site. Created a site, a document library, and applied the OnePlaceMail content type to the doc library. Created folders under the doc library. From outlook, connected to the doc library, but I cannot get the subfolders to display in the OnePlaceMail folder tree in the left navigation pane. Created view called Content View, didn't work per FAQ. Did xml config to try to get folders to display. Didn't work. Any ideas?

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Bug Resolved  ·  1 comment  ·  Issue  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. I got error 407 Proxy Authentication Required when attempting to move emails to Sharepoint.

When selecting "Move to Sharepoint" button in the ribbon,I get a dialog box : OnePlaceMail - Chek for Updates

OnePlaceMail Express Edition periodically checks to ensure you have the latest version available. This check requires access tje url ' http://license.scinaptic.com/oneplacemailcheckversion '.

The check is failing with the following message: The remote server returned an error: (407) Proxy Authentication Required.

Please correct this issue to restore full functionality to OnePlaceMail Express Edition.

I can get successfully access to the mentionned url from a web browser.

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8 comments  ·  Issue  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

OnePlaceMail (Desktop)

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base