OnePlaceMail (Desktop)

1. Document Sets don't show up in the Content View

In the Content View of OnePlaceDocs you show the contents of the selected library and you can select which view you want to see.
    However the views don't show document sets so the user is left confused, thinking there are no document sets in the selected library.

It is important that users see a consistent representation of their library in SharePoint, OnePlaceDocs and in Explorer View and with OPD not showing the document sets this is confusing. This is leading to poor adoption by our users as they don't trust the Content view.

Can you please show the document sets…

22 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

6 comments  ·  Issue  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Hello, it would be great if OneplaceMail had an option to work like a rule in Outlook and auto forward to sharepoint

Hello, it would be great if OneplaceMail had an option to work like a rule in Outlook and auto forward to sharepoint

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Query  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Upload limit of 50 email

I have just upgraded to OnePlaceMail v7.6.1 and can not upload more than 50 emails form Outlook 2010 to sharepoint in one go.

I'm sure in previous versiona i was able to upload much higher volumes of emails.

Does anyone know if there is a configuration setting i might be able to amend to allow more than 50 emails at a time to be uploaded into SharePoint?

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Answered  ·  2 comments  ·  Query  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Teams integration

As teams is based on SharePoint, are we able to use OPM to connect to a teams site. It would copy/move emails/attachments to the teams document library but then also have to trigger whatever teams does to inform team members that a new file has been uploaded.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Query  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. The OnePlaceMail Outlook addin encountered an error and could not not be initialised. Error: Cannot create the folder.

Release 6.5 build 25.0.5 - Outlook 2013

The OnePlaceMail Outlook addin encountered an error and could not not be initialised.

Error: Cannot create the folder.

Application: Microsoft Outlook
    Method: Microsoft.Office.Interop.Outlook.MAPIFolder Add(System.String, System.Object)
    Stack Trace: at Microsoft.Office.Interop.Outlook.Folders.Add(String Name, Object Type)
    at FileToWSSOutlookAddIn.ThisAddIn.CreateRootSharepointFolder()
    at FileToWSSOutlookAddIn.ThisAddIn.GetRootSharepointFolder()
    at FileToWSSOutlookAddIn.ThisAddIn.InitialiseSharepointFolders()
    at FileToWSSOutlookAddIn.ThisAddIn.b(Object A
    0, EventArgs A_1)

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Issue  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Recent Items Folder name should be site name

Hi Team - Currently Recent Item folder not site name option available its just full link and that link was not use full. So if possible can we do some configuration change so that based on value it will show the site name or full link.
    user comment -"Site name somewhere in the folder identifier? Otherwise it’s a complete **** shoot which folder I need and the recent folder isn’t as helpful as it could be…"

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Upload Status Prompt

Previously when uploading a document with the same name, OPM would notify the user of the issue with a message box. Now this error message is not as visual as before as it is within the Upload Status. This is very frustrating as users don't readily look at the upload status and is not retained within outlook when the virtual desktop is restarted. Is there anyway of turning back on the error message prompt and where is the upload status information stored so we can see if we can retain the errors after a reboot. This prompt is crucial when…

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Issue  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Category flag not set when moving emails to SharePoint

Recently OPM stopped auto-categorizing emails moved to SharePoint. The setting is enabled for the user. Categorization works when copying emails to SharePoint.
    Resetting the configuration option didn't resolve the issue. Any ideas?

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Bug Resolved  ·  2 comments  ·  Issue  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Error on starting Outlook with favourites.

Hi, in the last week or so I have had this problem. When starting Outlook, using version OPM 7.5.1, OUtlook gives the following error on start.

An error has occurred refreshing 'Favorites'

Error: The operation failed.

Method: Void setWebViewURL(System.String)
    Stack Trace: at Microsoft.Office.Interop.Outlook.MAPIFolder.set
    WebViewURL(String WebViewURL)
    at FileToWSSOutlookAddIn.ThisAddIn.RefreshOutlookFoldersFromConfigFile(Boolean startUp)

I followed some suggestions of clearing favourites, but when I click "clear" I get this error below. I know of a few people who have the same issue as me. Any ideas what to do?

The OnePlaceMail Outlook add-in encountered an unexpected issue.

Error: Unable to cast COM…

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Answered  ·  11 comments  ·  Issue  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Outlook Errors after upgrading to O365 Office 2016

After I upgraded to O365 Office 2016, OPM continues to produce multiple errors.

An error has occurred refreshing "Favorites" An OLE registration error occurred. the program is not correctly installed. Then:

There was a problem refreshing OPM recent locations, then:

The OnePlaceMail Outlook addin encountered an error and could not be initialized.

I have cleared recent history, reinstalled. I can connect to SharePoint.

Thanks in advance. Ken

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Bug Resolved  ·  6 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Ability to turn off Configuration Profile update restart Outlook prompt

It'll be good if we had the ability to turn off the restart prompt when we update a Configuration Profile.

We have OPM installed on 300+ machines and it's a pain to update a Configuration Profile.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. SharePoint Column description should be avaiable in OPM & OPD screen

Description is one of the important feature for user to get more details about column & respective value need to fill up. So I think this feature should be release in future

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Option to change "Send and file" button action to Move the email rather than Copy it to SharePoint

Currently, the “Send and file” button in the Outlook email editor windows Copies the email to SharePoint after it's been sent.
    Please provide a configuration option to change the action of this button to "Move", so that the sent email would be automatically deleted from the mailbox after it's been filed.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Im getting some errors messages when i open outlook 2016

An error has occurred refreshing 'Favorites'

Error: No se puede crear la carpeta.

Method: Microsoft.Office.Interop.Outlook.MAPIFolder Add(System.String, System.Object)
    Stack Trace: en Microsoft.Office.Interop.Outlook._Folders.Add(String Name, Object Type)
    en FileToWSSOutlookAddIn.ThisAddIn.CreateRootSharepointFolder()
    en FileToWSSOutlookAddIn.ThisAddIn.GetRootSharepointFolder()
    en FileToWSSOutlookAddIn.ThisAddIn.RefreshOutlookFoldersFromConfigFile(Boolean startUp)

this is other:

There was a problem refreshing OnePlaceMail recent locations

Stack Trace: en Microsoft.Office.Interop.Outlook._Folders.Add(String Name, Object Type)
    en FileToWSSOutlookAddIn.ThisAddIn.CreateRootSharepointFolder()
    en FileToWSSOutlookAddIn.ThisAddIn.GetRootSharepointFolder()
    en FileToWSSOutlookAddIn.ThisAddIn.RefreshRecentOutlookFoldersFromConfigFile(Boolean isStartup)

and the last one:

The OnePlaceMail Outlook addin encountered an error and could not not be initialised.

Application: Microsoft Outlook …

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Answered  ·  3 comments  ·  Issue  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Switch to SharePoint View after browsing from a favourie

When browsing a favorite within OnePlaceMail and you have navigated down a couple of sites if you select switch to sharepoint view it takes to root item in the navigation field not the SharePoint Site location you are currently viewing within OnePlaceMail. We would expect the switch to Sharepoint to take you to the location you are currently viewing.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Answered  ·  1 comment  ·  Issue  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Error when opening outlook outlook data file (.pst) failed to load for this session

Error when opening outlook outlook data file (.pst) failed to load for this session. OPM Version is 7.5.2. Outlook is 2016

Could you assist fixing this error

Error: The Outlook data file (.pst) failed to load for this session.

Method: Void AddStore(System.Object)
    Stack Trace: at Microsoft.Office.Interop.Outlook.NameSpaceClass.AddStore(Object Store)
    at FileToWSSOutlookAddIn.ThisAddIn.h(String A0)
    at FileToWSSOutlookAddIn.ThisAddIn.a(Boolean A
    0)
    at FileToWSSOutlookAddIn.ThisAddIn.RefreshOutlookFoldersFromConfigFile(Boolean startUp)

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Answered  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. allow uploads of a single file to more than one folder at the same time

When uploading a document I sometimes must upload the same file/same file name to several folders. It would be helpful to have an option to choose more than one folder to which it would upload, so that they would upload consecutively to one place, and then the next place, etc.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. An error has occurred refreshing 'My OnePlaceMail' folders

An error has occurred refreshing 'My OnePlaceMail' folders when logging in Outlook 2013.

One of our customers has reported this ongoing error message when their log in their Outlook 2013 client:

"An error has occurred refreshing 'My OnePlaceMail' folders.

Error: Cannot create the folder.

Click on "Show details" and it expands to below:

Stack Trace: at Microsoft.Office.Interop.Outlook._Folders.Add(String Name, Object Type)
    at FileToWSSOutlookAddIn.ThisAddIn.CreateRootSharepointFolder()
    at FileToWSSOutlookAddIn.ThisAddIn.RefreshOutlookFoldersFromConfigFile(String configFilePath, Boolean startUp, Boolean onlyRefreshIfFavoritesModifiedFlagIsSetInConfigXml)"

Our customer reported this back in November 2017, but I cannot tell if this started back in October 2017 and users decided…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. how can I make sure that we only send links that end with ?web=1 when inserting links using OPM to ensure it is always opened in the browser

When we curently insert links using opm it only generates a document id or the link ends with document extension (e.g. .docx ). How can we change this so that all links end with ?web=1 this to make sure that all documents are opened in the browser first

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Adding new subject when uploading document / email

we want to upload a email to SharePoint. In the wizard there is an option to add a new subject. When we add a new subject and we want to upload the email to that subject it's not in the list. There is a <title> (which is the new one). When exiting the wizard en start over the new subject is in the list.
    What is wrong?

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 24 25
  • Don't see your idea?

OnePlaceMail (Desktop)

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base